If you want the best this is it! Our 300 OSD Billet Single Sided Swingarm kit is the highest quality swingarm kit you can get for your Kawasaki Ninja H2, H2R or H2SX. Our SSS kits are built to ride. Unlike other single sided swingarms on the market our kit incorporate the highest quality rear drive assembly designed for big bikes with big power. Our drive has a hardened steel spindle with splines designed for 1000 HP drag racing cars. We overbuilt everything to ensure safety while looking good.
We spent years developing and testing these kits on the street, racetracks and dragstrips before unleashing them to the public. Not just a show piece these kits are built to ride how you want to ride a sportbike while offering the most custom look with top notch finishes.
Our kit is not cheap and is meant for those who want to make a statement with their ride showing they understand and appreciate top quality and engineering and only accept the best.
Ducati 300 Single Sided Swingarm Kit
- Roaring Toyz 300 Billet Single Sided Fat Tire Conversion Kit includes:
- • Custom Swingarm Extended to length of your choice from 2" - 12" over stock wheelbase
- • R.C. Components or P.M. Custom Forged Aluminum Billet 17x3.5 Front & 1810.5 Rear Wheels
- • Avon venom 300 Rear Tire
- • Heavy Duty X-Ring Extended Chain
- • Extended Stainless Steel Rear Brake Line
- • Rear axle • Rear wheel spacers
- • New swingarm bearings
- • Custom Billet Radial Mount Rear Brake Caliper
- • Billet rear brake caliper hanger and Wave Cut Rear Brake Rotor.
- This well engineered Kit comes with everything needed to make an easy bolt-on conversion kit that not only looks sick but is functional and reliable!!!! KEEP IN MIND
- 1. You will need to remove stock rear fender to make room for the new large wheel. You will need to relocate the License plate. We do sell billet license plate relocaters with L.E.D. tag light.
- 2. Due to the width of the swingarm and the OSD single chain you will need a left side exit exhaust. We usually suggest the Brocks Performance Alien Head system. 3. Whenever stretching a swingarm we like to add a heavy duty shock spring or custom built after market shock to compensate for the added leverage of the longer swingarm.
- 4. Due to the rear wheel being so large (18" in diameter rather than 17") the tire will be closer and may come in contact with after market under tails or tail section under tray if bike is set up to low.
Don't be fooled by the haters. This is the real thing! These swing arm kits are designed to stand up to as much abuse as you can hand out. We have 1000's of miles burning out, dropping the clutch, doing wheelies, ragging, racing and riding these things daily. This is the kit you can be comfortable to ride everyday as much as you want,as hard as you want,anywhere you want. We test all of the products we sell and have many many years of professional drag racing, road racing and stunting under our belts so you can feel safe when we say IT WORKS AND IS RIDABLE